Friday, August 7, 2015

It's Been a While | Can't get enough of this lately...



Hey everyone!!! It has been a while, I know.  Life got a little crazy for a bit, and I really needed to put my time into some things so that I felt like a normal human being.  But, good news, I'm back!  And I'm feeling more inspired than ever!  So to start us up, I wanted to share a few products that I cannot get enough of lately, and they've all been STAYING on my face.  Okay, not literally, I take off my makeup every night.  But the next morning, you can bet they'll be back on. ;-)  I do this thing where I obsess over a product and can't put it down.  That's a good thing though! I love finding products to obsess over - it's the sign of holy grail!!

What I've been loving recently:

Two Faced Born this Way Foundation in Light Beige - An amazing full coverage foundation that's so light and airy, it feels like nothing is on your face! It also has coconut water in the ingredients, which keeps you hydrated and glowy all day long. 


BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop - Speaking of glow, this is literally the most GORG highlighter I've ever tried.  So creamy and the littlest goes a long ways.  If you're in the market for a highlighter, pick this shade up!  In the picture, I hit the tops of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, and a TEENY bit on my chin.  It was a hot day, so I knew if I sweated a little I would look like a disco ball...

Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer in Moonglow - Just a simple lipgloss that lasts forever and adds a bit of a "your lips but better" look. I love it! It's infused with peppermint, so I love putting it on. :)

Marc Jacobs Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer - I'm just coo-coo for coconuts lately I guess!  This primer is amazinggggg.  It was totally a splurge/impulse buy because let's face it, who gets excited about primers?  But, boy, am I glad I got it.  It smells amazing (think soft scent of coconuts), and feels like a mixture of the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer and the Two Faced Hangover Primer (both I am a fan of).  I won't ever repurchase either of those two primers because this one tops them both.  It makes your makeup actually last, and it feels so good to apply!

Thank you so much for your understanding of my little break!  Today is my birthday, so I'm celebrating tonight! Hope you guys have an awesome weekend. ;)
molly

No comments:

Post a Comment