Sunday, August 9, 2015

Review | LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant




I'm back, guys! It's been a bit, I know.  Life got a little busy for a while. ;) <see previous post> However, I'm motivated and feeling inspired lately, so I'm here to stay!  Short and sweet review today!

+++++

This. Stuff.  I'm just going to go ahead and say this quick - I LOVE IT!  Every lady needs this as a part of their life and on top of their vanity.  This is the best deodorant I have ever tried, and I will continue to purchase it over and over.  I think the smell is what really does it for me.  It smells like pure vanilla (hence the name....).  Sometimes I apply it at nighttime after a shower just because it is nice to fall asleep to.  The scent is pretty strong, but I don't mind it because I enjoy it so much.

This deodorant I tend to use sparingly, though.  It is $14 for 1.7 oz, which is a little on the high side, but it's expected since this isn't sold in drugstores.  It does not hold up against vigorous activity, such as working out or a long day at work, BUT, it does hold up throughout the majority of an eight hour work shift, and it is perfect for a date night!  Sometimes the smell is enough to just enjoy as your perfume (sounds odd I know), but I find when I mix this with another scent, its almost too much.  This stays fresh smelling, and doesn't mix with sweat to create a really fowl scent like you can sometimes get when you use Secret, or Dove. Do you guys know what I'm talking about?!  Oh come on, I can't be alone in this.  

Anyways, I'm all for this splurge! Talk soon...

xoxo,
molly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment