Thursday, July 10, 2014

Travel Essentials.

Ryan and I are leaving this Tuesday for Mexico... SO PUMPED.  As I started packing things to the side I thought, hey, perfect blog post!  Today I'm sharing my travel essentials.  Now remember that this is a beauty blog.  I will share with you things that you may never think to pack because you don't wish to--and thats OKAY!  My hope is that this will jog your memory in case you are packing for a trip and need some extra reminding.  So folks, here are my beauty travel essentials!


1. SUNSCREEN-If I remember one thing, folks.  SO important to have on hand.  I buy the Target brand that is comparable to Neutrogena.  It's sheer, and it works on your body or face.

2. Small sized face wash-This one just so happens to be Clarins.  My face goes crazy if I switch up cleansers too much.  Therefore, I stick to a solid brand like Clarins. 

3. Hydrating mask-Ok, so the plane ride is only 2.5 hours long, BUT, if your prone to breakouts like me, I am not taking a chance!  This foil packet of the Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask from The Body Shop will be perfect to slather on in-flight.  Plus, a foil packet is portable, and you can use half of it for the flight to and half on the way back.  Perfect!  

4. Clarifying mask-Those who know me know I don't play around with skin care.  If you have a handy little sample size of a mask...why not travel with it?  This one is the Origins Clear Improvement Face Mask, and it will be lovely mid-week when my skin is feeling a bit congested. 

5. Lip balm with SPF- Fo' those lips!  Don't play.  That skin is thin.  Protect it. 

6. Mini Moisturizer-This one is Sheer Transformation by Ole Henriksen.  It's a handy 1oz--perfect for traveling.

7. Mini eye cream-I chose an eye cream that would de-puff AND moisturize at night.  This one by Tarte has maracuja oil, and it is perfect. 

8. Rollerball perfume-My favorite fragrance right now--Nirvana White by Elizabeth & James.  Because it's okay to smell good on vacation. ;-)

9. Make up-For this I kept it basic (in my terms :-)). 
 LOreal True Match Foundation 
 Waterproof MUFE Full Cover Concealer 
 Mini Dior Mascara 
 Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Roach 
Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette 
 NARS Guy Bourdin Face Palette

10. Long lasting setting spray-This one is a mini sized I got from a Sephora point perk.  It's the Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray, and it is absolutely amazing!

11. Brushes-For these, I also kept it basic.
MAC 217 Blending Brush (eyeshadows)
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (foundation, concealer)
Blush Brush

12. Shampoo & conditioner-FOIL PACKETS!  I swear, I love these things for traveling.  They are easy to pack, AND you get to try new fun things while you are on the go! 

I won't be blogging next week, but I'll be back soon. :-)

*All of these items can be found at Sephora, except the MAC Brush (MAC Counter), LOreal Foundation (ULTA), Hydrating Mask (The Body Shop), and the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (ULTA)

What am I leaving out that you think I should include?

xoxo, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment