Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My thoughts on Living Proof...

Hair lovers, rejoice!  


After including the Living Proof Restore Shampoo & Conditioner in my favorites post, I had several readers ask for a more in depth review of the products.  You may ask, are these products worth the splurge?  Is there a drugstore option that works just as great?  Now, I am not one to buy expensive shampoo & conditioner.  In fact, these were given to me as a gift from my mom after she found she was allergic to an ingredient in these products.  I was pumped to try them--especially since I have blonde (which can sometimes be over processed and dry) hair.  So, the restore line was great for me to try.  I found that after 4 weeks of using ONLY this shampoo and conditioner my hair has changed for the better!  Now, I just got it highlighted last week, so it's a bit drier now, but I have no doubt that with continued use of these products it will bounce right back.  I have never been so pleased with a shampoo and conditioner!



Next up is the Living Proof Prime Style Extender.  This stuff smells amazing and gives you a super smooth blow-out.  BUT, I bought it to extend my styling.  And, I don't think it does much for that.  Sad day.  I will use it until it's gone because it provides heat protection... but for the hefty price tag it's just not worth it... in my opinion!!!  


Ah, the famous Living Proof Perfect Hair Day--described as a "5-in-1 styling treatment."  I like this stuff a lot.  It actually reminds me of the style extender but with more benefits.  This will condition, volumize, strengthen, provide smoothness, and polish your hair in one easy step.  I feel like this product has helped the health of my hair and I've enjoyed using it.  But, my Moroccan Oil Light also does all of those steps... and I don't like to weigh my hair down with a zillion products, so I would not re-purchase. 


Those are just some of my personal opinions of the Living Proof hair range.  I want to try more products within the "restore" line, since I loved the shampoo & conditioner so much!

Find the line here on Sephora.com. I'm dying to try the new Instant Texture Mist! 

What are your MUST HAVE hair products?  I'd love to know!
Have a great week, everyone. :-)

xoxo, Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment