Tuesday, August 19, 2014

If you buy one thing this month...

So, normally I'm not one to boast about primers.  I actually thought they didn't do anything until I started using the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15  and was amazed at how much longer my makeup stayed on.  So, I did some research on other primers, and I found this one to be brand new from TwoFaced: the HangoveRx Replenishing Face Primer.  Let me tell you... it does not disappoint.  I am currently obsessed with it!



Here is the description from sephora.com: A replenishing face primer that hydrates, smoothes, and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy looking finish. Cure your next beauty hangover with Hangover, a revolutionary makeup primer that's infused with coconut water, a probiotic-based ingredient, and skin revivers which work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity, and help hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer, and more flawless wear. Too Faced harnessed the science of hydration to create a creamy, penetrating primer that acts like an energy drink for the skin by replenishing moisture levels. It can be worn alone for a dewy, healthy looking finish, or under bronzers, foundations, and powders to create the perfect canvas. 

Sign me up!



This primer does exactly what the description says.  I apply it right after my moisturizer, and it sinks into the skin quickly.  The smell is amazing...just like coconut milk.  It makes my skin feel comfortable and hydrated all day long, AND makes my makeup last all day.  I even think it's helped my skin become brighter!  I also love wearing it alone without makeup.  It makes my skin look and feel healthy.  I love it!

xoxo, Molly :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment