Monday, October 5, 2015

If I had to pick one...

"If you had to pick one _____ , what would you choose?" is a question I've received recently, and I thought, how fun would a blog post be about this??  What a great question, as I'm constantly searching for those wonderful products that live up to the hype, or that I've discovered myself and cannot let them go...  So, here's the burning question answered for a few categories.  Enjoy!

Make-up brand to use ... So tough.  Probably Lancome, they have just got it figured out. I like pretty much like everything I've tried by them.

Foundation to wear ... Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk.

Skincare item to use ... Some sort of gentle exfoliating moisturizer.  Possibly the Clinique Turnaround Overnight Cream.  I've been loving it recently!

Mascara to wear ... Maybelline the Falsies.  It's just the best.........

Lipstick to wear ... MAC Cosmetics Creme Cup. I've gone through tubes and tubes...

Eyeshadow palette to wear ... Oh!! Urban Decay Naked Original.  Keep it simple...

Bronzer to wear ... Soleil De Tan Chanel Cream Bronzer. Swooooon.

Highlighter to wear ... Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Highlighter.




No comments:

Post a Comment