Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Review | Kate Somerville Nourish Moisturizer


(I know you notice Essie's licking marks on the window - obviously I clean well.  Hey, I'm human.)

Rarely do I buy the same moisturizer (or other skin care products) twice.  I'm usually up for trying something new just for the sake of it--there are endless products out there!!  But, I have fallen for the Kate Somerville Nourish moisturizer, and when the day comes that I've ran out of it--I will be very sad. Why? Because you have to take out a small loan to buy it.  Can you tell I'm bitter? ANYways... 

This cream is lightweight, but moisturizing - which is IDEAL for me since i'm dry and dehydrated but also struggle with breakouts.  It does have a scent - somewhat herbally.  I like it though, and typically I don't like herbally scents.  This one isn't like Origins where you literally feel like you're putting trees on your face, it's more natural smelling.  I love how nourishing (ha) the product is.  It sinks immediately into the skin, and you are left with baby soft skin that actually feels smoother after a few uses (It is considered to be anti-aging as well, so it slowly exfoliates over time).  If this moisturizer wasn't so expensive I would keep buying it. However, it's just too much in my opinion for how long it lasted.  Granted, I did use this day and night.  It lasts about 2 months.  I'm trying out a new moisturizer now that's $20 less and just as great.  I'll let you guys know what it is soon. :) 

This is definitely a winner in my book if you have dehydrated skin and struggle with breakouts.  Would I repurchase though?  Maybe during the Sephora 20% off VIB Rouge sale. ;)

I'm all about some smiley's today.
What have you fallen in love with recently?

xoxo, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment