Friday, February 27, 2015

Foundation Friday | Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35


So I feel like all of my reviews lately have been "this product is amazing" reviews.  But that's okay, right??  Well, here goes another one.  Today I'm reviewing the Bobbi Brown BB Cream with SPF 35.  This product has been a holy grail (amazing... what for it) for a few months now.  I have it in several shades (light, fair, medium).  The packaging is super lovely and easy - typical Bobbi sleek black tube, light weight, no spills - PERFECT for slapping on and going, or for a vacation when you just want the livin' to be easy.  

Now for the formula.  It's close to perfect.  The coverage is a light-medium coverage, and it has a natural dewy finish.  If you set with powder - it's a natural finish.  The lasting power is amazing on me.  My favorite time to use it is in the summer and spring, because it makes your face just look fresh and healthy.  Along with the SPF, it is indeed healthy for your skin.  It protects, and it lasts.  Now for an itty downside - it reeks of SPF.  It's basically like you are slapping coppertone on your face.  If you can get past that (because, well hey, it is a sunscreen product) then you'll love it.  

I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of Bobbi Brown.  The three products I love include this BB cream, as well as her extra repair eye cream and shimmer bricks. I've tried other foundations by her, but always ended up returning.  However, THIS will always be in my foundation drawer. 

Do you love Bobbi Brown? What are your favorites by her?

xoxo, molly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment